Individualized nutrition advice is fundamental to optimal sporting performance. The right nutrition will:
- optimize your energy levels & make exercise easier & more enjoyable
- help you to recover more quickly
- reduce post-exercise muscle soreness
- improve your immune function
- enable you to get the most out of each session
This translates into improved sporting performance, although of course, you don't have to be an athlete to see us. We are happy to assist people of varying fitness levels, from couch potatoes to elite athletes.
We provide cutting-edge nutrition information as well as useful & practical advice to help improve your performance. We don't sell sports supplements, which means that you can rest assured that the advice we provide is unbiased & scientifically-based.
In Australia, an Accredited Sports Dietitian is the highest qualified nutrition professional to see for sports nutrition advice.
Our Accredited Sports Dietitian can help with:
- General nutrition & sports nutrition advice
- Nutritional strategies to enhance sporting performance
- Reduction of body fat &/or increased muscle mass
- Pre-competition & race day nutrition
- Nutrition to enhance recovery
- Advice relating to cramping
- Monitoring of fluid & hydration
- Advice regarding gastrointestinal problems such as nausea, reflux, stitch, runner's gut, diarrhoea, constipation, abdominal pain, bloating etc
- Information about supplementation
Louise is a full member of Sports Dietitians Australia & is also a personal trainer. She has helped many sportspeople – ranging from those who simply want to improve their health & fitness, through to national-ranked athletes who need to gain a competitive edge utilizing the latest nutritional strategies.
Louise is the only Accredited Sports Dietitian on the Coffs Coast. She also previously carried out a Level 1 triathlon coaching course as well as Level 2 Coaching Principles through the NSW Academy of Sport.
Louise has had the privilege of helping athletes from a variety of different sports & has a special interest in endurance sport. She previously competed in triathlons, & has had numerous wins & placings during her years in the sport, in events ranging from sprint (500m swim, 20k bike, 5k run) up to Ironman distance (3.8k swim, 180k bike, 42.2k run).