COFFS COAST NUTRITION - PERSONAL TRAINING, HEALTH & WELLNESS STUDIO
We are excited to announce that Coffs Coast Nutrition is now the proud owner of an AlterG anti-gravity treadmill.
This is a revolutionary medical rehabilitation treadmill, which is NOT in any way similar to a typical treadmill. The AlterG uses differential air pressure technology developed by NASA to enable the user to walk or run pain-free at anywhere between 20-100% of their body weight. This is something that no other exercise or rehabilitation equipment can do. Our exercise professional has clinical AlterG certification regarding orthopaedic, weight loss, neurologic, geriatric & bionic leg populations, in addition to Cert 111 & 1V in Fitness. For more information check out the videos on the AlterG section of our website.
The AlterG can be utilized by both athletes & non-athletes:
- Athletes - recovery from injury or surgery, & improvement of cardiovascular fitness & sporting performance
- Rehabilitation - arthritis, lower back pain, foot & ankle pain, shin pain, thigh pain, hip pain, arthritis, recovery from surgery, neuromuscular and proprioreceptive re-training for neurological conditions such as stroke or Parkinson's
What other fitness options are available at Coffs Coast Nutrition?
- Our specialty is one-on-one personal training & couple's training (either in the privacy of our air conditioned studio gym or outdoors, if preferred), so bring a partner or co-worker or friend or child
- We offer 30, 45 & 60 minute sessions
- Various options (eg casual or pay-as-you-go or packages of 10-20 or a combined nutrition & PT package)
- Open 7 days per week (bookings essential)
If you want to get leaner, fitter & stronger then we have the solution! We know how to motivate you & make exercise fun, so why not give us a try - you'll be pleasantly surprised!
I have been using Colin's PT services now for 4 months, I am working on developing core strength after major weight loss. I have learnt I can push myself harder than I ever knew. His programs are designed to my specific needs/wants.
I am developing a healthy attitude to working out and exercise with his help! I now look forward to my weekly session.
Col is a Personal Trainer & Gym Instructor with Cert 111 & 1V in Fitness as well as additional AlterG certification. He has also completed a Level 1 Triathlon Coaching Course & is registered with Fitness Australia. Col has competed in triathlons for some years, in distances ranging from sprint to Ironman. He has also participated in adventure racing, fun runs, marathons, mountain bike riding & rogaining. Col enjoys helping people of varying abilities & fitness levels & has a great way of enabling them enjoy exercise & get the most out of each session without feeling intimidated or judged.
Louise is a Personal Trainer with Cert 111 & 1V in Fitness. She has completed a Level 1 Triathlon Training Coaching Course & Level 2 Coaching Principles Course through the NSW Academy of Sport, & is registered with Fitness Australia. Prior to injury, Louise successfully competed in triathlons for a number of years. She has a Master of Science degree & is an Accredited Sports Dietitian (having studied sports nutrition with Dr Louise Burke from the Australian Institute of Sport).
For more information, give Col a call on 0428 528 333. Please do NOT ring this number for nutrition-related matters.