Phone: (02) 6652 7529
If no-one answers, please LEAVE A MESSAGE to let us know the best time and day for Angie (our receptionist) to return your cal.l
Note: If you hang up without leaving a message, we can't help you.
Website: Fill in the 'Enquire Online' form '(at the bottom of this page) or go to the tab at the top of the Home Page titled 'Make an appointment'
Address: 95 Vera Drive, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
- Nutrition appointments: Most weekdays. Some Saturday and after hours appointments may also be available (bookings essential)
- Personal training: 7 days per week (bookings essential). Phone Col on 0428 528 333 (please do NOT ring this number for nutrition-related matters)
- In view of COVID-19, our dietitians are now also offering telehealth consultations (your choice of either phone or Zoom / video). These have been very popular as most people appreciate the convenience of being able to have a consult from the comfort of their home or during work..
- Our personal trainer is available to provide one-on-one outdoor training sessions during the current COVID-19 restrictions. Once restrictions lift, we will be able to offer the option of one-on-one sessions either in our studio gym or outdoors.
We have implemented strict hygiene standards with both our staff and clients. Please read the sign on our door before entering and follow all instructions. If you or a family member are unwell or if you have been to a COVID-19 hot spot or have been in contact with anyone from a COVID hot spot within the last two weeks you MUST reschedule your appointment or arrange a telehealth consult (via phone or Zoom / video). You MUST have your mask correctly fitter prior to entering our premises (i.e. so that it covers both your mouth and nose).
We are situated at 95 Vera Drive, Coffs Harbour. Ignore your GPS if it directs you to turn off the highway onto West Korora Road and then onto Gateleys Road. Gateleys Road does not connect to Vera Drive. Stay on the highway until you get to Bray Street and follow the directions below:
- Turn off the highway into Bray Street
- At the end of Bray Street turn right into Mackays Road
- Continue past Baringa Private Hospital, along Mackays Road, for approximately 600 metres
- Drive around a sweeping left hand bend where there are no buildings
- Coffs Coast Nutrition is the first building on the right, approximately 150 metres after the bend (do not go over the railway line)
- Look for the "Coffs Coast Nutrition" sign on the brick wall
- Enter via the tiled path to the right of the building