Phone: (02) 6652 7529
Fax: (02) 6650 9693
Address: 95 Vera Drive, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
Appointments: In view of Coronavirus (COVID-19) our dietitians are now also offering phone / remote consultations and our personal trainer is doing one-on-one outdoor sessions.
We have implemented very strict hygiene standards with both our staff and clients. Please read the sign on our door before entering and follow all instructions. If you or a family member are unwell you MUST reschedule your appointment. Alternatively we may be able to arrange a phone / remote consultation.
- Nutrition appointments: Most weekdays. Some weekend appointments are also available (bookings essential)
- Personal training: 7 days per week. Bookings are essential - phone Col on 0428 528 333 (please do NOT ring this number for nutrition-related matters)
Feel free to either email or phone to make an appointment.
If you would prefer to speak to someone to organize an appointment, please leave a message and our receptionist (Angie) will return your call.
If you hang up, we can't help you, so please leave a message or send an email and Angie will get back to you as soon as she is able to.
We are situated at 95 Vera Drive, Coffs Harbour. Please ignore your GPS if it directs you to turn off the highway onto West Korora Road and then onto Gateleys Road. Gateleys Road does not connect to Vera Drive. Stay on the highway until you get to Bray Street and follow the directions below:
- Turn off the highway into Bray Street
- At the end of Bray Street turn right into Mackays Road
- Continue past Baringa Private Hospital, along Mackays Road, for approximately 600 metres
- Drive around a sweeping left hand bend where there are no buildings
- Coffs Coast Nutrition is the first building on the right, approximately 150 metres after the bend (do not go over the railway line)
- Look for the "Coffs Coast Nutrition" sign on the brick wall
- Enter via the tiled path to the right of the building